From:
Heidi Busek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heidi Busek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:19:34 -0800

With Thanksgiving approaching, we at Ener-G Foods are reminded about all the blessings that we are fortunate to have.  One of which is our customers.  So many of you have been ordering so long from us that we feel like you are a part of our extended family.  We enjoy the conversations with each of you... either via the phone or internet.  And we love to hear suggestions or comments... even if they are not always positive ones.  They help us just as much!  So, from all of us here at Ener-G Foods to you and your family, we wish you a very wonderful Thanksgiving.

And now it's time to do some serious thinking about Holiday baking and entertaining.  And Ener-G Foods is here to help!

For the month of November, we are putting the following items on Sale.

Croutons  item #4240  Reg price $ 2.80  Sale price $2.38
**See our favorite recipe for Turkey stuffing below using our Croutons!

Fruit Cake  item #4340  Reg price $7.15  Sale price $6.09
**These make great gifts for Hostesses or Friends!

Plain Krackles Potato Snacks  item #4675  Reg price  $3.69  Sale price  $3.15
**A perfect snack food or appetizer for those Holiday get togethers.

~~~Ener-g Foods Turkey Stuffing~~~
1 large Onion, minced
1 cup celery, diced
4 TBsp butter or margarine
1-1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
2 TBsp parsley, minced
6 cups (2 packages) Ener-G Foods Croutons
1-1/4 liquid (see suggestions below)
salt to taste

Sauté onion and celery in butter over med heat until clear.  Add the poultry seasoning and parsley.  Add this mixture over the croutons in a large mixing bowl, stirring until thoroughly blended.  Add the liquid, a little at a time until desired moistness is achieved.  Add salt to taste.  This will make enough stuffing for a 10-12 pound turkey.

Liquid suggestions:
Chicken broth
Wine (can add cranberries to mixture also)
Orange Juice (makes it tangier... try adding walnuts with it as well)

WEB SITE NEWS!
Our web site is now in the final stages of becoming integrated with our Order Entry System.  What that means for you is that when you place an order on the web site and your order has been shipped, you will receive an email from us telling you that your order is on its way and asking you if you would like to join our Returning Customer Program.  This will take you through a couple of steps to create a password for yourself.  The next time you place an order, it will retrieve the previous order and allow you to just click a couple of times and use the shipping information already on file with us.  No more typing in name and addresses!  And if your order is always the same, just resubmit the new order and voila... it's sent!  We are working hard on making this process of ordering your foods simple and quick!

Just for trying out our web site order form, every order placed via the internet in the month of November that is over $36.00 (before shipping charges), we will include a package of our NEW Vanilla Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies!  These cookies are terrific... Vanilla cookies on the outside with a nice tangy lemon creme filling sandwiched between.  I know you will like it!

Heidi Busek
Internet Manager
Ener-G Foods, Inc.
www.ener-g.com