From:
Aggie Crothers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:42:50 -0400

Thanks to those of you who responded to a request for information on eating
on the Vineyard. I was able to shop at the A&P and get food to cook, so I
didn't even get to a restaurant, which is unusual for me. I found a
relatively new (3 years old) health food store a couple of miles out of
Vineyard Haven on State Rd. It is called SuperNatural and it had some gf
products--frozen waffles, some Pamela's mixes, frozen bread (only one
variety), Amy's frozen enchilada dinners, and some pasta. They may also
have had other products. They were weak on cereal, but one of the
salespeople wrote down my suggestions and said they would look into getting
more.

   Some replies I received included the names of these restaurants where
others had eaten gf: Seafood Authority, Lola's, The Sweet Life Cafe,
Zapotec, Lambert's Cove Country Inn, and Navigator.

   Thanks for your help.

Aggie