From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 05:30:15 EST

The Milwaukee Celiac-Sprue Crew will meet on

Saturday, Feb 21st
1:30 pm
Menomonee Falls Library
W156 N8446 Pilgrim Road
Menomonee Falls, WI

We are asking members to help us update our resource lists both for an
upcoming newsletter and our new member packet.  We hope to keep this more social
than studious.  Put on your thinking caps and plan to join us for a fun time!

For more information, contact me.

Thanks!
Bev Lieven
MCSC