From:
Lisa Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 10:33:39 -0500

Introducing Glimpse Intuitive Skin Care by XanGo

Glimpse is a high-performing, mangosteen-based skin nutrition system that
advances the look and feel of your skin without exposing you and your loved
ones to harmful chemicals.

Glimpse is creating the category for mangosteen topical nutrition and
features:

* Toxin-free, natural ingredients (No Gluten! Contact me for a complete
list)

* Fragrance-free formulas

* Cold processing to minimize it carbon footprint

* No animal testing

To demonstrate its commitment to green technology and toxin-free personal
care products, XanGo has signed the Compact for Safe Cosmetics
(http://www.safecosmetics.org). This pledge commits all Glimpse products to
meet EU formulation standards and do no harm to you or the environment.

TESTIMONIALS

"Where to begin, let me see, the wrinkles around my eyes are gone. The
wrinkles and bags under my eyes have disappeared. The deep lines around my
nose and mouth are much smaller in depth. My skin is supple and
fresh-looking, instead of looking 75 people tell me I look in my late 50's
or early 60's. What a great compliment! It has made me change the way I see
myself. Instead of being ravished by my chemo therapy I see myself as
beautiful once more."
Lorrie H.

"I have been using Glimpse religiously since the second week of June. Six
weeks later, I have skin that is noticeably less broken out, smoother
complexion, and less appearance of wrinkles. I have spent the last 20 years
spending a lot of money trying to get my skin 'under control'. Nothing has
EVER given me the results I am currently experiencing with Glimpse. People
are mistaking me for 10-20 years younger than I really am."
Shannon W.

"We absolutely love the mangosteen pericarp oil. It is the ONLY thing that
has helped our son's eczema in the last year that doesn't make his skin
burn. It is soothing and the only thing he asks for when he is itchy."
Tommy J.

"I am grateful for the opportunity to try the mangosteen pericarp oil on my
ankle where I had Melanoma Cancer last fall. In May it was the size of a
quarter and very raised and red looking. I have been applying the oil twice
a day. It is looking so much better. The skin has a much smoother look and
with no ridges where they had to do the skin graph. It is not nearly as
hard, and the normal skin color is showing through."
Mary M.

Please contact me for ordering information!

Lisa M. Brown

817-428-4454 (office)

www.myspace.com/livingexcellently

You're either going to pay to stay well, or you'll pay when you get sick.
Staying well is better and cheaper!

No more run-of -the-mill vitamins for me.