From:
Valerie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:12:49 -0800

Seven years ago I went to a group camp in the mountains.  While there I
noticed other members of the group getting eaten alive with mosquitos,
but I didn't recieve a single bite the whole weekend.  The critters would
occasionally light on me, but never bite.  [Talk about feeling rejected!
ha ha!]  I can remember as a child getting mosquito bites like everyone,
but not any more.  I wondered if this has something to do with gluten
sensitivity?  Anyone else have a similar experience?  Anyone have an
explanation for this?
~ Curious in Tacoma

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!