From:
Danna Korn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 20:14:19 -0700

Hi!

Many of you know me - I started R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) in
1991. Over the years, I've answered thousands of questions from around
the world, many of them the same questions over and over again. Lots of
people have suggested I write a book, and I've finally done it!

I'm nearly finished with "Raising Our Celiac Kids: A Family Survival
Guide." It's a humorous (I hope!), practical guide to dealing with the
many unique situations faced by families with celiac kids. Several
friends with celiac kids have read what I have so far and have given me
very positive feedback!

I'm in the process of trying to get an agent and/or publisher. I don't
want to self-publish - I'm doing this for altruistic reasons, not for
fame and fortune, so I'm happy to let an agent and publisher take their
cuts just to get the job done!

I have one agent giving it a serious look, but no commitment yet. If
anyone has any contacts, suggestions, or input on getting it published,
I'd sure appreciate it!

Danna Korn