From:
wendy pandolfo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
wendy pandolfo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 06:08:19 -0700

Anyone else like this?

  I really can't fall asleep until between 11:00-12:15.  If I'm sleepy and go to bed early, I just doze and wake, doze and wake until around 12-1am at which time I'm finally out.   After I fall asleep for real I don't remember a thing, "out like a light".

  But now that we are no longer homeschooling and I must wake at 6:45 I've discovered that I don't feel rested when I wake.  In fact, I feel like it's 3 in the morning when in fact most of the population is up and at it already. It is so bad that I go back to finish resting (and sometimes sleeping) for another hour or so once my son is off at 8:00.

  I used to be able to get by on six hours of sleep just fine, now I can't even do 7.   One of my symptoms of celiac was the dreadful fatigue and sleepiness every day most of the day.  Has anyone heard of celiacs needing more rest than others (even after gf) just because of the prior damage to the nervous system that the gluten caused?  I have an appointment to look into this next month, because I should be in sync with the rest of the world by now (I've given it 8 months), but I don't know that the doctor will have any opinion about a celiac connection.

  thanks

  Wendy

  Photography by Wendy
  817-590-0671