From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 21:38:25 -0500

October is a lovely time to visit San Antonio and Chicken Paradise.
(www.chickenparadise.com) The intense heat is gone, but the pool is still
warm enough to swim in.  There are many lovely historical areas to visit and
the weather is perfect for being outdoors.  If you enjoy butterflies and
birds, this is the migratory path they all seem to take on their way south.

Recent celiac visitors enjoyed being here and dining at several of our local
gluten-free friendly restaurants.  You can read more about their first day
here, and having lunch at The Little Aussie Bakery  at a blog
http://www.gladtobeglutenfree.blogspot.com/ .  Future articles on this blog
will include more information about their stay at Chicken Paradise, and
other restaurants they visited.

We hope you will choose to visit us at Chicken Paradise some day soon.  We
not only have a gluten-free kitchen, but we also are very familiar with
multiple dietary restrictions and allergies.

For more information visit our website or give us a call.

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648