From:
Sherry Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherry Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 21:38:11 -0400

My daughters bat mitzvah is a month away and the caterer is working really hard to get it all gf for her cocktail hour!
We are trying to find out if McCormick blue food coloring is gf and if anyone knows which drink mixers for frozen mock tails are gf?
Thanks for your help!!!
Sherry

Sent from my iPhone
*******