From:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 23:11:18 -0500

I've just received an email update from Happy Happy Happy bakery in NYC that
it has closed. This bakery was an amazing feat achieved by a celiac baker
and was the first spot I sat down and enjoyed a true gluten-free delight.
Although the storefront has already closed online orders will be up and
running near the end of March for a bit of time so check out the site for
details (www.happyhappyhappy.com). My interests in this company are that
they welcomed me as a new naive celiac and fed me very very well with
pastries, cookies, cakes, and the most decadent tarts. =) They make great
stuff and were one of my first fantastic finds. No longer in NY myself I
plan to make an order the day they open back up for online orders...
hopefully you all will too so that they still feel our support. This is a
tremendous loss for our community.

Happy happy happy, thanks for all of your delicious efforts, you have been
very much appreciated by this celiac!

Eleanor in Boston