From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 08:22:42 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I have a friend, Enez, who has Celiac Disease with Sjogren's Syndrome and
Chronic Fatigue. I gave her my Canadian Celiac Disease Handbook and a lot
of information about what to eat and the importance of natural, unrefined
foods.

After a month, she told me that the diet didn't work; her eyes are still
bad and she is still overweight.

What can I say to help Enez understand that this diet is not an option, it
is mandatory.

I told her that she should give the diet at least 6 months to a year for
definitive results.

Any ideas?

All the best and many thanks for so much help,

Susan