From:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 13:15:40 -0500

Celebrate Mother's Day with Glutenfreeda.com!  Our May issue of
www.glutenfreeda.com brings you the perfect Mother's Day Brunch menu complete
with a delicious Lemon Blackberry Pound Cake, a fabulous Garden Frittata and
incredible Spring Flower Cookies that you won't believe are gluten-free, but they are!
This month's online cooking class shows you how to make these perfect cookies,
step by step!  Our International Cuisine features foods from China including Grilled
Chinese Chicken Wings, Stir-fried Scallops in Black Bean Sauce, Mu Shu Chicken
with Chinese Pancakes and much more!  Looking for something low-fat?  Read our
article on Cooking Light wth Fish, for low-fat recipes bursting with flavor.  But that's
not all...Meringe Desserts,
Gourmet Pizzas and over 50 new gluten-free recipes!
Glutenfreeda.com has the largest collection of gluten-free recipes in the world!
Currently over 3500!

Happy Mother's Day to every mother and Happy Spring to every mother's child!  Visit
www.glutenfreeda.com for the best gluten-free recipes and cooking information
available today.