From:
Marlene Maderer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2008 09:43:11 EDT

Does anyone know of a Bakery/Cafe called 'Sherry Lynn's Gluten Free Bakery
and Cafe' in Brunswick, NY? I have found online, a Gluten Free Bakery called
'Gluten Free Baking and More' in that area (Hoosick Rd in Troy) and wonder  if
it is the same place or if it moved and changed its name, or if it closed. I
understand it just opened one year ago on Route 7 in Brunswick.  Any info
would be appreciated as we are travelling next Friday evening and looking for an
interesting, good dinner spot in that area.

Thanks,
Marlene