From:
BETSEY SILVERMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 19:12:34 EST

Thanks to Eric Wamer, NYC (I lost his email address) I tried:
 Healthy Valley Rice Bran Crackers
when he posted the suggestion to the list.
I found them in my local Health Food Store in Northern New Jersey.  The
box states they are in Irwindale, CA.

They taste very much like graham crackers and are wonderful snacks.  It
would probably be great for making crumb pie crust, also.
Just thought I would pass this along.

Betsey, NJ