From:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:21:23 -0600

The members of the Chicagoland Southwest Suburban Celiac Support group
are pleased to make available a list of foods that are gluten free.
This is actually the work of one of our members, who wishes to remain
anonymous.  The purpose of this is to have a list of what you can use
in cooking, rather than a list of those foods you cannot.  Of course,
the benefit of having lots of people look at it and check it for
accuracy is not lost on us.  The document is found at:

http://www.napervillegi.com/celiac/GFfoodlist903.pdf

Please feel free to use it.  Please email me with negative feedback and
corrections only.  I appreciate any thought of positive feedback, but
thanks are not necessary.

Steve Holland, M.D.