From:
Lori Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:26:52 -0600

Hello and Merry Christmas to all of you!  I am writing to invite any and all Christians interested in taking gluten free communion in the Northern Virginia area.  My church, Evergreen Methodist Church in Leesburg, VA has been doing gf communion since my arrival a few short months ago.  The pastor provides the regular loaf and I provide the gf loaf.  He blesses them both and invites celiacs to come first due to contamination with the wine.  I have been the only one.  PLease email me directly for directions if you are interested in coming - we are having communion this Sunday, [log in to unmask]

Lori B.

P.S. I used to live in Memphis, NOW I live in Leesburg, VA