From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:17:57 EST

18  very happy with Splenda
10   had migraines, violent ones
2   used sugar only
6    had contact with Splenda only in Diet Rite Cola
6    not healthy, too many chemicals.
1    soft stool
10   mentioned they use Stevia
2    used xylitol
1   developed DH
1    told me to wait and try again.
2   told me I drank too much coffee, but one cup a day     I don't think so
2    coffee could be culprit
3   used it for baking; found it fine
1   used it for baking and did not like it.
1   person felt since it was made in Canada, it was safer as they are more
strict.
10  Splenda better than the pink and blue packets.
Many mentioned hard to get Splenda out of system
Others told me  "might be prone to migraines"  or just plain  body chemistry