From:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:49:43 -0500

I am passing the following information on, so please do not contact me
directly, contact the email address below for Amy.
Janet

I have a 16 year old boy from Brazil, Leonardo B who has celiac disease.  I
need to place him with a family that understands the gluten-free diet.  Can
you help out either by hosting or by helping me find a family?
Thank-you,
Amy
404-277-5175

Subject: Re: instructions for Host Family

Dear Friends & Family,

I am working as a semi-volunteer for a non-profit organization. We are
looking for volunteer families to host an international high school exchange
student for five or ten months.  Students from Brazil, Germany, Denmark,
France, China, Mexico, Thailand, South Korea, Slovakia, and Italy are
waiting to be chosen by their "American" family!

Students come with their own spending money and full medical insurance.
Anyone can host as long as they can provide a loving home, room and board.
Students can even share a room as long as they have their own bed.  A host
family may be a single person, retired persons, empty-nesters, single
parents and families with or without children.

Please help me by forwarding this email to anyone you know who may be
interested in the experience. You can make a dream come true!  Please
support student exchange in your community!

To see the students we have available; Go to our website----
www.questexchange.org
Click on the Host Family Login" button
The user name is: hosting
and the password is: students
Click on the button to the left that says  "Student Profiles"
-You will start by clicking on the Country Flag.
-When you click on the students' NAME the first page comes up, if you scroll
down you will see the Personality Traits.
 - At the top and to the right of the picture you can click on Essay to read
the student's essay.
Profiles can be printed directly from these pages.

*******
*******