Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:00:19 -0700

Well, it looks like a lot of you have had issues with delays when buying from Amazon. A few people have had no issue, but it seems like delays are more common. I think the record delay was 8 weeks. The delays are not just with the food either--some have had major delays with books and other items. Most of you still think that the prices are worth it, though. Personally, I think I'm just going to go ahead and order directly from Bob's Red Mill for my flours. It's a little more expensive than Amazon, but a lot cheaper than the local stores, and "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush." Of course, you will all need to make your own decisions. Maybe Amazon will eventually work out these issues.

  Angela Taylor
  (Tulsa, Oklahoma)