From:
"Wendy E. Betts" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 13:27:37 PST

As someone with an unconfirmed diagnosis, I strongly agree with Joe's
opinions on the subject. It is sheer torture for me to be constantly
wondering if just maybe it could be something else and I'm on this
diet from hell for nothi On the other hand, I'm frightened of
discovering that it isn't sprue but that I *still* have symptoms from
gluten, which will put me in an even more uncomfortable place, disgnostically,
especially with my insurance company....even so, if I hadn't had
strep throat for the past 4 months, I would've had the biopsy by now...

Wendy Betts, [log in to unmask]