From:
charles b white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 14:28:38 -0500

Donna,

I certainly would not give the baby raw eggs.  Try hard boiled egg
yolk(only the yolk).
Rice dream could have gluten in it, some people can tolerate goats milk,
its easier digested.  I get it in the powdered form and mix it up, they
have it at the health food store.
Do you give him ripe bananas?  Also fruit but maybe not citrus to start.
Will he eat rice or potatoes, how about rice macaroni?  You can but that
at the health food store.  Do you have the Betty Hagman cookbook?  It is
very good. If you dont let me know, I will copy out some good recipes for
you.  Hope this has been of some help.  Janet in  Maine