From:
Ron Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:59:02 -0700

Celiac Awareness Month is the perfect time to introduce CrispTek's new
gluten-free product, ChoiceBatter!

ChoiceBatter is a patented blend of rice flours and when used for frying
produces a crispy delicious coating that absorbs up to 50% less oil than
traditional batters. It is certified Gluten-Free by GFCO, certified
Kosher Pareve by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (CRC), and manufactured
in a facility free of the eight common allergens.

ChoiceBatter fans are saying...

"The chicken strips and the onion rings were out of this world. I
couldn't get enough onion rings-- it took me back to my teenage memories
of summer evenings of onion rings and Dr. Pepper."

"Wow! It was so crunchy and mouth watering that I just wanted to keep
eating. My daughter got to eat onion rings and chicken tenders for the
first time!"

"I was so excited to have fried-chicken again. My husband made it the
other night for the family, and no one could tell it was gluten-free. It
was delicious!"

Check for local retailers, as well as learn more about CrispTek and
ChoiceBatter, by visiting our website at www.ChoiceBatter.com.

ChoiceBatter - It's the Healthier Option for Great-Tasting Gluten-Free
Frying