From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:49:55 EST

Hi everyone,
      I purchased some Savion noodles from Kosher.com...they were listed in
the gluten free groceries section, Kosher for Passover.  But when they
arrived I noticed the package ingredients listed Passover Cake Meal, made
from Passover Flour.  I have had several email exchanges with the company and
still do not know the status of this product.  I have asked them just what is
Passover Flour and get all kinds of answers stating that they don't know if
the noodles are gluten free or not and they'll try to do better for next year
and if the package doesn't say gluten free then they can't be sure...but I
can't get them to tell me what is Passover Flour?  If they'd just answer that
question I could probably figure out the status of the product myself.  Can
anyone clue in this dummy as to the Passover Flour?  I'd appreciate it
greatly.  Thanks and Happy Passover and Happy Easter to all.   JS  in IL