From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 13:38:22 -0400

Clan Thompson - -

We're giving away a subscription for a FREE Drug SmartList (full list, NOT a demo) when you purchase a subscription to our food SmartList. To take advantage of our sale, visit our store at http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore, click on "Software" in the left hand menu and look for the "Special Sale" packages on our Food SmartList pages. This offer is only good for a limited time and only when you purchase directly from our store.

Clan Thompson Celiac SmartLists are a series of software programs that make it easy to find gluten info on thousands of products.

Our Celiac SmartList of Drugs contains approximately 2,218 items. Our Celiac SmartList of Foods contains approximately 7,108 items and gluten info on all items was verified directly with each manufacturer. In fact, Clan Thompson SmartLists are the ONLY celiac software that contains VERIFIED gluten info.

We have versions for Windows, Mac, Palm, and Pocket PCs...and expect to have a Smartphone version available soon.

Download a free demo here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads.php3