Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:56:29 -0900

howdy folks,

well my son made the US X-C ski team once more, with his next races
at the world jrs in norway, and i just have to go. we went to sweden
last year, had a great time., so i fly into oslo norway in about 2
1/2 weeks and will be there for about 2 weeks, travelling upto stryn
where the races will be, then back to oslo for a few days of museum
time. i'm not so worried about finding food as sweden last year was a
breeze, but i just wanna know if there is anything food or culture
wise not to be missed while there, like gluten free big macs, i still
have the wrapper from last year on the fridge door. i will have about
4 days in oslo, don't know where i'm staying yet, will be using
public busses and don't speak the language, should be fun. any info
would be great!

THANKS!!!
dick
fairbanks, alaska