From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 1995 16:31:41 -0400

Yes, I felt exactly the way you do one year ago when I was diagnosed.  I
never had a lot of symptoms but now when I accidentally ingest gluten boy do
I react.
I get tummy rumbling, burps that I call "sour-egg burps", gas, diarhea.
Never had these symptoms (that I can remember) only anemia.  Now that I have
been GF for 1 year I find that the accidental ingestions get worse each time
as if I now have healed quite a bit and my gut is reacting in the way it
should for a celiac.  Anyway I still get angry especially when a
manufacturer, like PRINGLES, change their recipe and then I can no longer
eat one more item that I have enjoyed for countless years.  To have one
squishy fresh bread and cucumber sandwich again would be heaven.

karen, edmonton, alberta, canada