From:
Danna Korn, Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 10:00:29 -0800

Hi, list:

I'm nearly finished writing my second book (I wrote "Kids with Celiac
Disease: A Family Guide to Raising Happy, Healthy Gluten-Free
Children"). This one is called "Wheat-Free, Worry-Free: The art of
happy, healthy gluten-free living." The first half is very scientific,
talking about the many medical reasons for being wheat- or gluten-free
(with a huge emphasis on celiac disease). The second half of the book
talks about emotions, attitude, and lifestyle issues.

Like my last book, this one will include a huge Resource Directory
listing contact information for hundreds of vendors and service
providers that are valuable to those of us on a GF diet. Any vendors who
would like to be included in the new book are welcome to e-mail me with
contact information to be included. If you were in my last book, no need
to contact me -- you'll be in the new one, too (DO let me know if your
contact information was listed incorrectly or has changed).

I only have a couple of weeks left before my deadline, so I can't go
wild changing editorial content. I would, however, be interested in
hearing if anyone has ideas on topics to be covered that I may not have
thought of. FYI, this book already includes a LOT of medical information
(translated to lay terms) on the entire gluten intolerance spectrum,
associated conditions, and the "atypical" symptoms (that really now are
considered TYPICAL).

The book will be out in July.

Thanks for your input!

Danna Korn