Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 05:17:31 +0000

We have extended the deadline for initial payment to the Great Gluten Escape Camp!!  We have not reached 50 campers.  Don't let this opportunity pass you by.  We will hold registration open until March 31, 2005.  The $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.

If you are still interested and have not turned in a camper or counselor form, please do so!

Don't miss this opportunity, for you or your child!  The kids are going to have a blast!

Go right now to www.dallasrock.org/news.htm and print the forms from the Camp news section for volunteers & counselors.

Sincerely,
Kelly LeMonds
Director, Great Gluten Escape Camp