Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:11:12 EST
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

I have received a number of responses to my posting re: Honeybaked hams for
our local support group Holiday dinner. After consideration of all of  the

1.) For ingredient list please contact [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])     See  partial list below* as sent directly
from the company
2.) For concerns regarding glaze (listed as "spices" on ingredient list)
...it has wheat starch in it and is not gluten free
3.) For concerns regarding the slicer being contaminated from glazed
hams...our local store slices its meat before glazing it  so there is no
contamination from the glaze on the slicer.  (Monique at  405-843-1843 as of
11/16/04)
4.) For those who want to know if it is good, YES, I enjoyed it very much
as
did the other members of our group, and highly recommend it.
5.) I now know what it is like to be attacked for trying to serve our
community. It would be great if everyone would work together and share
information
rather than tearing down those who try to help.

Please check thoroughly every product you consume for yourself and then you
won't have to wonder if all of the questions have been adequately  answered.

*The spices are part of the glazes. Not in the product.

Ingredients
Our Honeybaked Hams are cured with:
Water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate and sodium
nitrite.

Spices contain:
Processed from: sugar, gelatin, paprika, dextrose, honey powder (honey,
high
fructose corn syrup, wheat starch, corn syrup, soy flour, hydroxylated
lecithin), spices and spice extractives.

(SS) Smoked & Sliced Turkey Breast
Turkey breast meat, turkey broth, salt,potassium lactate, sodium
phosphates,
dextrose, sodium diacetate, sodium nitrate, sugar syrup, caramel  color, and
flavorings.
Also includes spice content
(SO) Oven Roasted & Sliced Turkey Breast
Turkey breast meat, turkey broth, sodium lactate, salt, sugar, sodium
phosphates, carrageenan, turkey flavor (natural flavor, mono and
diglycerides),
sodium diacetate, flavorings.
Also includes spice content
(ST) Whole Smoked Turkey
Cured with: Water, salt, dextrose, monosodium Glutamante, Flavorings,
sodium
nitrite.
(OT) Whole Oven Roasted Turkey
Water, salt, sugar, hydrolyzed soy & corn protein, monosodium  glutamante,
dextrose, carmel color, flavoring, spice.