From:
Linda Scalice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 18:15:56 EDT

I am cruising from NY-Bermuda on Royal Caribbean's Nordic Empress with a
group of non-Celiacs in mid-July. (I booked this mother-daughter cruise with
a group of friends before Bob and Ruth's cruise was announced.) I have
contacted RC by internet and they told me to forward my dietary request
through my travel agent. He tells me that a few weeks ago he sent on the
letter I prepared. He said that they would contact me. I haven't heard yet
and he tells me not to worry; that they are very customer oriented and will
follow my request.

Has anyone had any recent experience with the ship or Royal Caribbean? This
is my first cruise and I'm just a bit anxious.

Thanks!

Linda in NY