From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 06:39:54 -0500

Hi all,
  I did some online research and found some restaurants that offer gluten
free menus..  We are going next week with our children and I didn't see a
place that offered burgers (turkey or beef),  GF bun and French fries that
were gluten free?  Can anyone help me on this.  Also any other restaurants
at Siesta Key Beach area, St. Armands or downtown that are KID friendly.
I knowabouttheb akery so looking fwd to stopping in there.

THANKS so much!
 Happy Thanksgiivng!

Suzane

*******