Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:01:30 -0500

In a previous post, I gave details on Phyllis Brogden and her impact
upon celiacs for many years.  Her impact has been so great that I request
those impacted by Phyllis, send her a personal note as I have done below.

No phone calls, please.

Here is what I sent to:

         Phyllis Brogden
         6318 Farmers Lane
         Flourtown, PA 15215

Dear Phyllis:

Its times like these when one contemplates the contributions to life of any
single individual.

Ever since you were first diagnosed you have been one of those unique
individuals who ha educated others and contributed enormously to assist all
celiacs.

We have always been aware of your many years of tireless efforts
to learn, educate, and improve the life of celiacs everywhere.

Know that your efforts have been appreciated and you are with us in our
prayers at this time.

Much Love,

Diane Eve Paley
Pres. CSA/USA Inc.