From:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:28:38 -0400

 http://www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com

Thats right another colorful shirt has arrived at Gluten Free T-shirts.
Introducing the  Healthy, Happy, Gluten Free T-shirt.  A great T-shirt
for Gluten Free Kid's and Adults. This shirt offers a positive, friendly
message raising awareness of the gluten free diet. It offers bright
colors and an eye catching, fun design. It is available in youth and
adult sizes. click the link to view and order
http://gftshirts.com/healthy.php
Gluten Free T-shirts is proud to announce two more new items to keep you
looking good and raise awareness of celiac disease in one springfull step.

Embroidered "Care About" Sweatshirt!

For those cool spring nights we are offering a high quality, comfortable
sweatshirt with the embroidered "Care About" Logo on the left chest.
The logo is embroidered in a two color design which is subtle enough to
where anywhere yet still sharp enough to gain attention. The shirt is
colored navy and made of Heavyweight 9.5 oz Cotton / Polyester Blend.
Available in sizes: Adult: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge and XXLarge.
Priced at Small - XL $23.95 each   XXL $26.95 each (includes shipping)

Embroidered "Care About" Cap!

That's right not only does it match the shirt but it will also keep the
sun off your face on those sunny days.  Most importantly it helps raise
awareness of CD.

The cap is a high quality unstructured 6-panel low profile cotton twill
cap featuring a cloth back strap, matt silver color square snap and
grommet,  6 matching color sewn eyelets and an embroidered "Someone I
Care About Has Celiac Disease " Logo.  It's a Great Cap and we are
offering it for only $17.95 each delivered.

When ordering online simply go to our shopping cart, select the desired
shirts and sizes and submit the order.  Most orders ship within one week.

Other Items available!

"Proud to Be Gluten Free" - 4th of July is coming and this shirt fits
the occasion perfectly.  This shirt offers a patriotic flare with
brilliant colors and eye catching design.  Adult Sizes: Small, Medium,
Large, XLarge and XXLarge  Youth Sizes: Small, Medium and Large

Gluten Free Lunch Bag

A necessity for a person with Celiac Disease and Pretty Nice Gift Also!
It's Perfect for most occasions and Large enough to carry nearly a Days
worth of meals. Sporting a fun positive image this cooler is made of
High Quality 600 Denier Polyester (Not Vinyl-Gym Bag quality), Insulated
Silver Lining, Leak Proof, 12 pack capacity (Soda Pop of course) Large
front pocket with an Adjustable Shoulder Strap. Dimensions are 11.5" L x
10.75" H x 6" W.  A Bargain at $14.95 (includes shipping).

"Someone I Care About Has Celiac Disease"  T-shirt and Sweatshirt. This
T-shirt and Sweatshirt is perfect for the Family Member, Friend,
Significant Other or Anyone that cares about you and wants to Spread The
Word About Celiac Disease. This Sharp looking shirt offers a Great Logo,
Attractive Colors and a Caring Message that everyone can wear and show
their support for Family and Friends with Celiac Disease. .  Adult
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge and XXLarge

"Super Gluten Free Kid" - Youthful Colors, Great Phrase and an Image
that's eye catching...  This T-shirt is sure to put a smile on your
Gluten Free Child's face...  Youth Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
Adult Sizes: Small, Medium

T-shirts - Small - XL $14.95 each    XXL Sizes, add an additional $2.00
per shirt...  Prices INCLUDE Shipping and Handling!!!

All of our T-shirts are constructed of high quality 6.1 ounce 100%
pre-shrunk Cotton.

Quantity discounts are available for your group. Contact me directly by
email or phone at (716) 695-4302. We also offer Custom Shirts for all
group events.

Please email me with any questions at [log in to unmask]

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today!
A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research.

Sincerely,
Mike Lodico
Proprietor
www.glutenfreetshirts.com