From:
John Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 23:32:33 -0400

We're excited to announce the arrival of Allergaroo ready-
to-eat entrees here at Gluten Free Trading Company. These
kid-friendly entrees packed in microwaveable pouches come
in three tasty flavors:

   * SPAGHETTI. Rice spaghetti with tomato sauce.
   * SPYGLASS NOODLES. Penne rice pasta with tomato sauce
     and ground chicken.
   * CHILI MAC. Elbow rice pasta with mild chicken chili
     sauce and pinto beans.

All three flavors are gluten-free and free of eight common
food allergens: wheat, milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg,
fish, and shellfish. They are vacuum packed and require no
refrigeration until opened. For ingredients and other
details please visit our Allergaroo page
http://www.food4celiacs.com/ShopOnline/ALG/index.html.

Allergaroo is one of several new items at Gluten-Free Trading
Company - some of the others are listed on our new products
page http://www.food4celiacs.com/ShopOnline/newproducts.html.

For all of your gluten-free needs, please visit our web store
at http://www.food4celiacs.com/ShopOnline/index.html ,
call us at 1-888-993-9933, or stop by our retail store
in Milwaukee.

 --Gluten-Free Trading Co., LLC
 "Presenting A World Without Gluten"
 3116 S Chase Avenue
 Milwaukee  WI  53207
 Telephone: 414-747-8700 or 1-888-993-9933
 Fax: 414-747-8747
 http://www.food4celiacs.com

*******
*******