From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:01:40 -0500

Hi Everyone!

Well, I have received a ton of replies.. to my clarification post.  Just
for the record, I was really trying to make it clear (from someone's
earlier post) that you can not drink Budweiser beer, it is not Gluten-
Free!  However, that being said, there is lots of interest in beer.. so, I
think Anheuser-Busch is making a very strategic product/marketing decision!

So for all of you, I went out to talk to the frogs again.. and well, they
were just toying with me.  It is not a top corporate secret.. announcements
have been made everywhere. They just didn't want a lot of publicity (they
are a little shy).

Texas and Ohio support groups have already been sent samples to taste (or
will be soon).  Someone thought Walmart was going to carry it too.

The Official Name is:  REDBRIDGE

Official Release to Market Date:  December 18th!

It is primarily made from Sorghum.  There is a note posted on the following
web-site (mid way down):  http://natdistributors.com

OOOR..you can go to my web-site for a link.  Just look for my froggie
friends on the right hand side... they are sooo cute!

http://www.charlotte-celiac-connection.org

Warm Regards,
Janet Kline
Charlotte, NC
The Queen City (I keep kissing those frogs but nothing happens!)