From:
Melissa Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 16:46:01 -0500

I received many posts asking what Teff is.  What follows is an explanation
from a past post.  Also several emails reminded me that I should urge caution
in using some suppliers, particularly Bob's Red Mill , since they cannot
guarantee there aren't cross-contamination problems.  In addition Teff may
not be suitable for everyone.