Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:00:28 -0500

    I had simple partial temporal lobe epilepsy (when I had the spells I
would get scared as in a panic attack), floating stinky loose stools, I
had lost 30 lbs in two months (from 200 lbs to 170 lbs), I would break
out in hives, my limbs would tingle, I had bad reflux, I would get chest
pains that made me think that I was having a heart attack, I had short
term memory problems and a foggy mind. I went on a gluten free diet at
the beginning of Feb. Most of my symptoms have cleared up. However, I
still have abdominal pain and though my stools now sink, they are yellow
and they break up into particles when I flush; I go usually once,
sometimes twice a day. I am not gaining my weight back (I am still
around 170 lbs). I really watch my diet. I eat mostly primary foods (
non processed) and I know what to look for in the way of hidden gluten.
I do not eat things with natural flavoring, vinegar, etc. I also have to
urinate more frequently than before, I do not eat any milk products. I
am wondering what could be wrong. I sure hope that it is not intestinal
lymphoma.