From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 03:42:09 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON

Information on around 1,319 items was updated for our food SmartList
this month. In addition, we added 56 new items to our list, including
gluten free info for Don Pablos Restaurant items, Chicken of the Sea,
Hendries Frozen Novelties, Jiff Peanut Butter, Newman's Own, and
Wegman's. Our Gluten-free SmartList of Foods contains approximately
3,521 items - including about 1,444 items for celiac vegetarians and
while you can't print out the entire contents of our SmartList you can
print out an extensive shopping list to take to the store.

---

BUY A CLAN THOMPSON FOOD SMARTLIST AND GET A DRUG SMARTLIST FOR JUST 1/2
PRICE

Clan Thompson -- When you buy a food SmartList for your PC or your Palm,
you'll be able to buy a drug SmartList at the same time for just 1/2
price.

This means, if you purchase a basic SmartList for your PC for $14.95,
you can purchase a drug SmartList for $7.45 and if you purchase a
subscription food SmartList for your PC for $49.95, you can purchase
your drug SmartList for $24.95.

The same holds true for your Palm SmartLists...buy a basic food
SmartList for $24.95 and receive a basic drug SmartList for $12.45 or
buy the subscription food SmartList for $59.95 and receive a
subscription drug SmartList for $29.95. In addition, when you buy our
subscription food SmartList for your Palm, you receive complimentary
SmartLists for your PC! This is the best deal we have!

The basic SmartList and the subscription SmartLists contain the same
information. The only difference is that you don't receive updates with
the basic and you do receive regular updates with the subscription.

----

MAC AND LINUX USERS CAN INSTALL THE CLAN THOMPSON SMARTLIST DATABASE

Mac and Linux users can now install our food and drug SmartList
databases on their Palm handhelds. To download FREE demos, visit us
online at www.clanthompson.com and click on the Products/Download page.