From:
Johanne Johnson et Robert Bilodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:12:00 -0500

Hi list,

I just found out today that I have asthma.

I am looking for any input on that disease.

Is it in any way related to celiac disease?

Does asthma medication (pump) contain gluten.

I usually don't like to take medication so I am a bit worried about the pump
(so much that I did'nt buy it yet, I want to find out more about it before).

Is there any natural way to deal with that disease.

I will summarize.

Thanks in advance.

Johanne
Montreal QC Canada.