From:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 06:47:24 -0500

With Thanksgiving and all the holiday festivities around the corner
Ener-G foods would like to offer you some fantastic deals on our
wonderful gluten free foods.

Great as a delicious gift or sweet treat, try our Fruitcake and Fruit
Bread currently marked down 15% off the regular prices. To make the
perfect turkey-stuffing try our gluten and wheat free croutons also 15%
off this month.

Recently we launched our new website and like always would like you to
take advantage of special offers only available online. For the month of
November all online orders over $40 will receive a FREE package our
delectable White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies. Our new website
offers all new pictures of products, complete nutritional data, and an
extensive recipe database. Check out our full line of gluten free and
kosher certified products at www.ener-g.com or contact us at
1-800-331-5222 and place an order today!

Rachel Thomas
Ener-G Foods, Inc.
1-800-331-5222