From:
michele wind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 12:52:03 -0600

Hello, i am 31 and was just diagnosed with high blood pressure a couple
hours ago and i am in shock! it does not run in my family and i WAS
planning on getting pregnant next month, now i know i won't have another
baby so i am just plain sad and  not wanting to read anymore about
hypertension online. i am so depressed now. another disease to worry
about.

Anyway, i have ziac getting filled right now and well, the walgreens
docs are not that helpful, they have always given me a hard time with my
"gluten" questions. i need to know if it is gf? i tried looking it up
online with no luck. is anyone else on this medicine as well? thanks,
sorry to bog the list with another question. i just need a quick answer
and a shoulder to cry on. Is there anything i should know about having
celiac and hypertension? probably not, but i just have to ask!
thanks in advance. i appreciate all the help this list has been. i am
sure any replies will help me live through yet another diagnosis. here i
come hypertension list serv....

michele in colorado