From:
Melissa Del-Colle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Del-Colle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2009 21:00:46 -0700

To whom it may concern:

            I am a doctoral candidate working under the direction of
Layne K. Stromwall, MSSW, PhD in the School of Social Work/College of
Public Programs at Arizona State University.  I am conducting a
research study to find out about social support, treatment adherence,
and health quality of life for people with celiac disease and/or
irritable bowel syndrome. I am writing to respectfully request my
study recruitment be added to your website, forum, and/or newsletter
as appropriate or made available to your membership in an appropriate
manner.

            I am recruiting people who are age 18 or older and either
have or suspect they have celiac disease, irritable bowel syndrome, or
both to tell me about their experiences with their support system,
treatment adherence, and quality of life via online survey. The survey
will take approximately 15 minutes and is taken via surveymonkey.com.
No identifying information will be collected and all responses will be
100% anonymous.

Please go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ymVNLDPAvNcTuEaoyVOqXw_3d_3d
for more information and to view the study.

I appreciate your consideration of this request,
Melissa Del-Colle, LMSW, ABD