From:
Delia Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Delia Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 09:23:01 -0400

Hello everyone!!

My sister has a wedding coming up and she wants to have as much gluten free
food there as possible. I live in Ottawa, Ontario and am wondering if anyone
knows which grocery stores carry gluten free selections of deli meat (behind
the counter, not the pre packaged kinds).

Thank you for your answers :)

delia