From:
Brita Brownstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brita Brownstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:49:56 -0500

It's back-to-school and Enjoy Life knows how important it is to keep those
bellies full and happy. We offer gluten-free treats that are yummy and
nutritious, so kids can smile inside out. Our cookies, snack bars, trail
mixes, granolas, bagels and more are delicious, grab-and-go treats perfect
for those busy mornings and after school festivities. All Enjoy Life
products are gluten-free and allergy-friendly, NO: wheat, dairy, peanuts,
tree nuts, eggs or soy. Learn more at,  <http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/>
www.enjoylifefoods.com

Fun Food Ideas for back to school:

For a quick breakfast treat, sprinkle Enjoy Life granola on yogurt or smear
an Enjoy Life bagel with your favorite spread (both are vitamin fortified
and rich in whole grains!)

For a sweet lunch box treat pack Enjoy Life cookies or chocolate bars for a
special dessert

For after school snacks, try Enjoy Life trail mix or our vitamin fortified
snack bars.

Note to moms: give an extra "I love you" with some warm homemade cookies for
an after school snack. Check out our new Cookies for Everyone! cookbook,
full of tasty cookie recipes everyone can enjoy. Learn more at,
<http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/cookiebook/>
http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/cookiebook/

Stay in touch with us on Facebook  <http://www.facebook.com/enjoylifefoods>
www.facebook.com/enjoylifefoods and Twitter  <http://www.twitter.com/elfceo>