From:
George & Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George & Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 08:34:16 -0700

Some time ago there was a very concerned letter from a young woman whose little daughter was having bloody diarrhea and her doctor wanted to do a colonoscopy.  She questioned whether or not the procedure would be safe for her child.    I printed the message, but as our MD friend was out of the country at the time, having just retired, I could not send it to him then.  Finally sent it last week, and here is his response.  For obvioius reasons, he asked that his name and e-mail address not be sent on to the list.  If you want to send follow up questions or comments, I would be happy to forward them to him and will send his responses to the LIST.