Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 00:20:42 -0400

   >  *  >  *  >      F   I   N   A   L   L   Y       A   N   N   O   U
   N   C   I   N   G      <  *  <  *  <

          * * *  IRELAND, SCOTLAND & ICELAND Gluten-free Getaway Tour * * *
                                                     May 1 ~ 16, 2016

Make your reservations by November 15, 2015 and save $100 per person.

It's taken us awhile, but we think this unique itinerary was worth the
wait.  Some
of the cities we'll visit are Edinburgh, St. Andrews, Inverness, Loch
Ness, Fort
William, Loch Lomond, Glasgow, Belfast, Giant's Causeway, Dublin and
Reykjavik.

We'll visit Ireland, so rich in heritage and wherever you turn, each
emerald-colored
field has a history that shaped a people.  Belfast, Northern Ireland,
where the RMS
Titanic was built, is gateway to the dramatic scenery making it a
popular center for
television and film production including "The Game of Thrones."

Scotland is known for its majestic countryside, beautiful castles, the
Highland
culture and great Scot(ch)!

We'll tour Iceland's Golden Circle - visiting Thingvellir, Hveragerdi
Greenhouse
Village, Gullfoss Waterfall and more.

As always, we'll arrange to have foods of the area made gluten-free for
us to enjoy,
such as Scottish Haggis - Irish Stew - Colcannon - Shepherd's Pie and more.

* * *   PARIS & NORMANDY RIVER BOAT CRUISE - SEINE +
Private 3 Day Tour of PARIS                         August 14 ~ 23, 2016

                                  DEADLINE FOR RESERVATIONS IS OCTOBER
30, 2015

^  SINGLE TRAVELERS - Limited # of Cabins available WITHOUT SINGLE
Supplement

EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT - $150 / person is reserved by October 30, 2015

RETURNING UNIWORLD GUESTS DISCOUNT -  Additional $150 / person

All-Inclusive cruise highlighted by ports of call at Monet's home and
gardens, the
Beaches of Normandy, Site of Joan of Arc's martyrdom and much more.

We need your participation to make this a GO ! !

* * *   SANTA FE, NEW MEXICO mini +           May 30 ~ June 3, 2016

Staying at the Historic La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel in the center of it
all.  We'll
also day trip to Taos and the famous Taos Indian Pueblos.  Rocky mountain
vistas, ancient native culture mixed with modern arts, feast on
legendary cuisine
(gluten-free, of course).  Learn how to cook Santa Fe style at the Santa
Fe Cooking
School.

Check out all the details of the itinerary on our website.  We've also
left time for
you to explore all of the many adventures you can get into in the area.

# # # #

WE ARE WORKING ON ARRANGING ANOTHER mini GETAWAY FOR 2016 - LET US
KNOW WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO AND WHAT TIME OF YEAR !

Without your joining us there are NO Gluten-free Getaways, so please let
us know
where and when you would like to go Gluten-free anywhere in the world.
For all
the details check us out at http://bobandruths.com

If you would like to become a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our
Quarterly Life
Style Newsletter, Getaway Discounts and more - send us your check for
the Annual
Dues of $40 Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's       205 Donerail Court       Havre de Grace, MD    21078