From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:44:27 +0000

Dear Listmates,

 For those of us who celebrateThanksgiving and Chanukah, we are well, well into the season of big homegatherings. Ours was no exception except it included a birthday and a redvelvet cake from a local bakery. We needed something nice an chocolaty for the gluten-freediners. Of course, nothing competes with a bright red red-velvet-cake exceptmaybe almost black death-by-chocolate cupcakes. The cupcakes weren’t actuallydeath-by-chocolate, but they are very good, they show well, and they are verysimple to make. None-of the cupcake munchers were disappointed that theycouldn’t have the red velvet cake.

 We hadn’t made the recipe in a while andfinally noticed what appeared to be an error in the original recipe. When wecorrected the error, the resulting cupcakes were nearly perfect. In fact,people took home the uneaten cakes and asked for the recipe. Here is where tofind it: http://bit.ly/GFBake. Navigate to the Desserts section, and the cake you are looking for is the firstone: Rich Dense Chocolate Cake, but it isn’t especially dense any more.

 Please let us know if you have anyquestions.

 Vic

Sunnyvale, CA