From:
Esme Neely Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 13:58:41 EST

Dear Listers --

Thanks to the 9 people who wrote with info on GF lollipops. From them and the
archives I found that Tootsie Pops, Blow Pops and Charms are safe.  One person
wuestioned whether the glue in the paper lollipop sticks might contain gluten.

I also wrote an email to the Spangler Candy Co. of Bryan, OH and received the
following reply about the GF status of their candy products: