From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:17:21 -0500

Contessa is a brand that sells through Costco. They have frozen mixed
vegetables as well as shrimp.

-------------------
Hello and thank you for contacting us at CONTESSA Food products.

At CONTESSA we pride ourselves on maintaining a high quality product

and satisfying our customers. Our Shanghai Gourmet Stir-Fry contains

gluten only in the sauce. The vegetable alone don't have any gluten

which make them safe for people with Gluten Intolerance. Our other

products that contain gluten only in the sauce are Beef, Chicken and

Shrimp Stir-Frys. We also sell Shrimp that have been cooked or

uncooked.

Again, thank you for contacting us

____

As a follow-up I asked about the shrimp--

_______

Yes, Our shrimp are gluten free.

-Michael Thorn (not affiliated with Contessa in any way!)

Shirley/Suffolk/Long Island/NY