From:
Frank Schirrmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:17:17 PDT

At first thanks for all the kind answers to my question.

My summary comes quite late but at the moment I'm
very busy. Excuse my for that.

There is one German list managed by Christopher Liebrich.
His email is [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
More information are available at
   http://freddy.rz.fh-mannheim.de/~liebrich/index.html
or
   http://www.anke-und-chris.de/

Then there is a  German speaking Austrian list with about
60 participants from Austria, Swiss and Germany. More
information could be found at
   http://members.kabsi.at/zoeliakie/mlist.html
The list manager can be reached at

A Web Page with a pinboard, a discussion board and chat
can be reached at
   http://www.zoeliakie.net

One person wrote me that he is preparing a German Celiac
Web page at
   http://www.zoeliakie-info.de
with a discussion forum. A lot of information could be found
there.

The German Celiac Association has a home page at
   http://home.t-online.de/home/DZG.e.V.
with a few information.

Last but not least there was a proposal from one person to
found a new German Celiac List. The prerequistites for that
are available. Please let me know if someone is interested
in this suggestion.

Kind regards, Frank Schirrmeister - Germany, Darmstadt